Now that you've seen the types of walls you'll encounter and understand the multiple components of an SRW, you're ready to begin installation!
Installing a Mosaic SRW includes:
- Gathering proper tools
- Excavating soils and incorporating embedment
- Installing a leveling pad
- Installing the base course
- Installing additional courses
- Installing Mosaic panels
- Placing drainage
- Installing geogrid
- Capping/Impervious Soil/Sod
After completing this section, you'll understand how to install a Mosaic SRW.