Now that you've seen the types of walls you'll encounter and understand the multiple components of an SRW , you're ready to begin installing!
Installing a VERSA-LOK Standard retaining wall requires:
- Gathering proper tools
- Excavating soils and incorporating embedment
- Installing a leveling pad
- Installing the base course
- Installing additional courses
- Placing drainage
- Installing geogrid
- Capping/Impervious Soil/Sod
After completing this section, you'll understand how to install a VERSA-LOK Standard segmental retaining wall.